Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2010

Today I'm leaving for a road trip across the United States. I'll be blogging about the trip and posting whenever I can get a wi-fi signal! I hope everyone will follow along, ask questions, post comments and let me know what you think! 


My starting point is SE Oklahoma where I live and eventually, I'll end up back here too. I'll report on how many miles I travel each day, points of interest, cities and states, as well as weather and road conditions! It's still pretty cold in much of the country, so hopefully, Harley Davidson and I will survive the freezing weather!
Harley & me

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Enjoy. I'm following you. I love trips, even virtual ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe! Keep posting. I'll be follwing every mile of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip. We'll be following along, little flies enjoying your world vicariously. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments! If you have any questions about the truckers world, just ask!

    ReplyDelete