Friday, January 22, 2010

Here We Go!

After getting showered, dressed and even putting on make-up and shoes, no load was available so we didn't go anywhere! Woke up this morning with, "Get dressed, we gotta load in Oklahoma City and have to be there before two!" It was ten and I had fallen back asleep while watching Maury. I rolled out of bed, dressed, ran a brush through my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I chugged some coffee and grabbed Harley Davidson and we were on our way.

We picked up syrup in OKC going to the Phoenix, AZ area, fueled, got more coffee and by 10:30 p.m. we were in Tucumcari, NM to spend the night. This is where I am now after spending nearly an hour trying to figure out how to get connected to the Love's wi-fi service. I'm such a technological retard that those who know me just shake their heads and wonder how I mange a computer at all!

Tomorrow: Phoenix or bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment