Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10, 2010-Part Duex

Ever get the feeling you're going in circles? I certainly do and it's not just a feeling either. From Oklahoma to Kansas to Phoenix, AZ to Kentucky to Kansas City to Massachusetts to Kansas City to Phoenix, AZ! We delivered in Phoenix this morning, then got a PM, a truck wash, did laundry, took a shower, and we'll load tomorrow going....where she goes no one knows!

Here's a few things we saw as we ran in circles!

Hello! It's me on the road and that's a Marten truck we're passing that you can see out the window!



The TA Truck Stop Corfu, NY. This driver, Ken from Holladay, TN is adding diesel treatment to keep his fuel from jelling because of the cold temps. It was about 19 degrees.

This parking lot slid on ice and lost some of the cars he was carrying outside of Cleveland, Ohio.



 We ran into a little snow west of Santa Rosa, NM



                                         Phoenix, AZ
             I thought this looked cool! Near Phoenix.


If you don't know how to drive a truck, don't get in one--even a moving truck!

3 comments:

  1. So that is what you look like. LOL! Cool hat. You two ever get tired of sitting? Do you take turns driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly. That's why my friends drive the moving truck for me when I move.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to drive both solo and teams, but quit a few years ago. As for sitting, yeah I do get tired of it, but there's plenty of room for me to move around, work on edits, play vids or watch DVD's, so I stay occupied.

    ReplyDelete